- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- No material on this site may be reproduced, modified, resold, republished or retransmitted in any form without the prior, express written permission from Cornish National Music Archive.
- When material from this site is referred to in any media, we ask that full acknowledgement be given to the the Cornish National Music Archive.
- You acknowledge that the content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying the Cornish National Music Archive or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the Cornish National Music Archive and/ or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Cornish National Music Archive, or any other third party without the prior written consent of the the Cornish National Music Archive or the third party.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Cornish National Music Archive. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running. However, The Cornish National Music Archive takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We are really excited to welcome articles from website users. However, no article will be published automatically, and we reserve the right not to publish, or remove, any article we consider:
- may contain abuse, harassment, impersonate or intimidate any person.
- may contain offensive, objectionable or obscene material.
- may infringe on the copyright or intellectual property of another individual or organisation.
If you believe an article published on this site meets any of the above criteria, please contact us.
In contributing content to the website, you are expressly agreeing to be bound by the following:
- You will be identified as the author and keep the copyright of your own work.
- You are responsible for checking the accuracy of your work, and adding a list of works consulted where appropriate.
- You take responsibility for gaining permission to use any images, audio or other media that you include in your article.
In contributing an article, you confirm:
- I understand that my article(s) will contribute to the Cornish National Music Archive. I give permission that my article and media I have uploaded may be published in whole or in part in the following ways:
- May be posted on the CNMA website
- May be shared on social media channels
- May include my name
- May be included in a school publication or exhibit
- May be included in another educational, nonprofit publication or public exhibit
- May be deposited in Kresen Kernow or other public archive
- In contributing to the CNMA I confirm that:
- I understand that participation in the project is voluntary.
- I regard this form as consent to publish my contribution as specified above.
- I understand that I may withdraw my work from this project at any time by contacting the CNMA to request this.