Devonport and Saltash Scottish Dance: composed by Adrienne Hesketh whose parents lived in Saltash. It is a strathspey Hornepipe.
- 1s set to each other (2 bars) full left hand turn with both hands (2 bars).
- Then, make a larger circle, by including the 2s for (2 bars) break the circle, allowing the 1st lady to position herself opposite 2nd man, 1st man to dance down opposite 3rd lady (i.e. First corners). (2 bars)
- 1st lady and 2nd man turn with both hands, whilst 1st man and 3rd lady turn with both hands (2 bars)
- 1st lady finishes between 2nd and 3rd man and 1st man finishes between 2nd and 3rd lady. 1st couple set to each other. (2 bars)
- Then, 1st couple turn to face their 2nd corners – 1st lady to 3rd man and 1st man to 2nd lady; they turn these corners with both hands. (2 bars)
- 1st lady finishes her turn between 3rd man and 3rd lady. 1st man finishes his turn between 2nd lady and 2nd man. (2 bars)
- During the corners turning the 4th couple do a highland schottische setting to one another and then rest.
- 1st lady and 3rd couple join hands and dance down for 4 bars and back for 4 bars at the same time, 3rd man joins hands with the 2nd couple and also dances down behind 1st lady and 3rd couple with the 2nd couple. (8 bars altogether)
- 1st couple turn to face one another, turn with both hands and dance out the top of the set, casting off on their own sides to the bottom of the set. Everyone else steps up, ready to start again. (8 bars)